• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mich Pilot Road 2

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
With the pilot 4's coming out, i just got a great deal on some mich pilot road 2s. All in $350. Shipping and tax.

Figured I would switch from the stock Bridgestone's. My front tire was brand new last season with only a month and a half of riding if anyone is interested in southern ontario.

Anyone else out there have the road 2s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please check the manufacture date...it is usually at the side...either WWYY or YYWW.

WW = week number
YY = Year number , eg: 12 means 2012

If it is over 2 years old, I would avoid it...cos rubber can go stale.

Yes,I got that deal also,I almost paid 360.00 else where,plus shipping,bought at the right time.

I think the OP liked his all in cost because tires are more expensive shipped into Canada. I can't compare his price to a price in the USA.

@cdnuser : next time check this site for your tires...unbeatables prices...
Pete's Superbike -

I shopped between Pete's and Canadas Motorcycle for my Conti TKC's, the prices were a couple dollars lower at Pete's but they charged shipping, whereas CM shipping is free, so it was just about an even draw between the two stores, for my bottom line cost. Looking at the differences between a pair of Michelin P4's, it looks similar too.

Back