• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Metzeler M5 on NC700X...

Markino

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all!
I've just installed the Metz M5 tyres on my NC700X.... I think they're really great tyres!
My only quesion is: I'm not able to "clean" all the rear tyre even if when I'm in the corner it seems to me the bike it's really "lying" (I've scratched my boot but still some portion of tyre is not in contact with the road).
Can you guys "clean" all the rear tyre while cornering or the 160/50-17 can't be cleaned-up entirely on our bike?

I'm asking that because the NC is the first bike, with 160/50-17, I have and I can't get the rear tyre cleaned.

I've scraped off a good portion of my peg feelers and still have about a 1/4"of tire remaining on both sides. The front tire still has a good half inch on both sides.

Of the tire or pegs? I can grab some when I get home.

I think if I took the feelers off completely and scraped the pegs themselves I could probably "clean" off the rear tire but I like knowing where the limit is and not crossing it.

Back