• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Marc Márquez Will Be Present For Portugal MotoGP Race After Nearly a Year Absence

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

The Mighty Ant Returns​

After a long road to recovery following his (hard to watch) high-side at Jerez circuit back in July of last year, the six-time champion Marc Marques is looking to return to compete in Moto GP events with his first race being in Portugal between the 16th and 18th of April.

The Champion broke his right humerus after being violently bucked off of his Honda going into turn three at Jerez. It took up until January of this year for his medical team to clear Marques for basic physical activities to begin building strength back into his right arm.

“I’M VERY HAPPY! Yesterday I visited the doctors and they gave me the green light to return to competition. They have been 9 difficult months, with moments of uncertainties and ups and downs, and now, finally, I will be able to enjoy my passion again! See you next week in Portimao!!” he detailed in his most recent Instagram post.

Unfortunately, since Marc will just be beginning his MotoGP season, he will be two races behind the rest of the grid in points, but I’m sure that won’t be too much of an issue for the six-time champion. I’m personally a major Marc Marquez fan, and I don’t doubt he’ll make a strong comeback in this 2021 season.

The post Marc Márquez Will Be Present For Portugal MotoGP Race After Nearly a Year Absence appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back