• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information LS2 Valiant

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I own another LS2 and it’s a pretty good helmet. I like Arai very much but I only buy them when they discontinue the helmet I like (so I get them at a discount). So I decided to find and buy another bargain lid in the meantime. I bought the LS2 valiant (not valiant II) . I have not ridden with it yet but wore it around the house today. Holy mole is this thing comfy! It is more comfortable than my Arai. I got it for 164 bucks with a spare visor and one pin lock anti fog lens. Price has increased since then but still reasonable. This particular helmet can be worn as a 3/4 helmet as well as full face and has a drop down visor.

Slight correction. I just looked at my invoice. The price I paid was part of promotion that seems to be over now.

I own another LS2 and it’s a pretty good helmet. I like Arai very much but I only buy them when they discontinue the helmet I like (so I get them at a discount). So I decided to find and buy another bargain lid in the meantime. I bought the LS2 valiant (not valiant II) . I have not ridden with it yet but wore it around the house today. Holy mole is this thing comfy! It is more comfortable than my Arai. I got it for 164 bucks with a spare visor and one pin lock anti fog lens. Price has increased since then but still reasonable. This particular helmet can be worn as a 3/4 helmet as well as full face and has a drop down visor.

Slight correction. I just looked at my invoice. The price I paid was part of promotion that seems to be over now.

I have the LS2 valiant II. Best helmet I have ever owned. It is a modular but still have to take off my glasses when I put it on or off.

I have the LS2 valiant II. Best helmet I have ever owned. It is a modular but still have to take off my glasses when I put it on or off.
Same with me and my glasses. It is a lot of helmet for the money. I would have gone with the Valiant II but they changed the shape to intermediate oval and I have an egg head.

Same with me and my glasses. It is a lot of helmet for the money. I would have gone with the Valiant II but they changed the shape to intermediate oval and I have an egg head.
I have a longish face and the chin skirt fits perfect under my chin . The valiant II is mid $300s but still worth the money. I like the fact if I am in stop/go traffic I can flip the modular back and have a true 3 quarter helmet and it don't look dorky.

Back