• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lorelai comes home (new 2018 NC750x)

Gloves. Ugh.

Stopped at the Honda dealer for chain lube. They had Scorpion EXO gloves. Tried on a few pair of 2XLs, and the thumbs felt tight. My wife suggested thumb reduction surgery.

In an act of purist optimism, I went to order another pair of Reax Superfly, this time in a 2XL. Out of stock on Revzilla. I didn't bother looking anywhere else, just ordered the Dianese Carbon 3 Short in XL, because sizing chart.

In other news, wore the Joe Rocket Honda jacket today, temp in the 60s, with just a fleece vest underneath (besides the shirts). Worked well. I'm beginning to wonder if I need separate gear for each 10* difference. Kidding! Just a matter of figuring out the layering.

I'm beginning to wonder if I need separate gear for each 10* difference.
Not sure you can get away with it for every 10 degrees. But if you start talking to her now you might be able to convince your wife you need a new jacket for every 15 degree swing :cool:

Back