• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Looking for tire reccomendations under $200 for whole set.

How do you like the Dunlop Roaadsmart 3 , and how well do the stick in the corners , thinking of ordering a set to replace the Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 on my black NC700XD
I had Roadsmart IIIs on three bikes; a 16 NC700XD, 16 VFR1200X, and a 15 CTX. They performed exceptionally well in all conditions in each of the applications. It was an excellent choice and my wife and I both agreed on that point. My wife rides (rode) more agressively than I do, and she liked the way they held in the corners, as did I.

I think I'll get a set of the Dunlop Roadsmart 3's for my black NC700XD , their $235.83 from Chaparral ( think the same from Amazon )
Hopefully I'll get more than 2K miles out of the set < Just double checked and Chaparrel doesn't have the120/70/17 or the 160/60/17, the only sizes are 120/60/17 & 160/70/17 which would change the steering geometry . would put more wt on front tire :((

Last edited:
Back