Looking for stock NC seat

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Pretty sure all years fit as long as it's an X model, S model seat is not interchangeable. Just want a plain stock seat in good shape. Anybody got one for sale in the U.S.?

TacomaJD

Reaction score
If he changes his mind, I’d be glad to take it!
I'm not sure if you read the thread correctly, the seller is the one I'm questioning if he changed his mind regarding selling it. I pm'd him and mentioned that I'd gladly pay him some toward the seat plus shipping, no reply and no reply in this thread, so it looks like he doesn't want to get rid of it now.

indyDean

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure all years fit as long as it's an X model, S model seat is not interchangeable. Just want a plain stock seat in good shape. Anybody got one for sale in the U.S.?
Check this thread:

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Right on. I'm saving mine in case I need a seat pan later for Seat Concepts.
Yeah that's my problem, I have the seat concepts now on my oem seat pan. I want a stock seat for the track. The seat concept is great for everywhere but the track. It's width and height doesn't allow me to hang off the bike far enough on the right side with my left leg on the highway peg. So a stock seat should be a great improvement.

Reaction score
I think I still have mine...my husband has stored it in a nice, clean box which I cannot get to right now. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will ask him to bring it out. I'm not real fast about answering but I will check this space as often as I can. (Btw, I have the 2016 NC700x dct model.)