• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for lowering parts

sithanas

Reaction score
Visit site
New (to us) NC700X and it's a little tall for my wife to feel comfortable on it so I'm in search of lowering links and an adjustable side stand...anyone have some laying around?

I have a set of 40mm lowering links and a sidestand from a NC700S that I had fitted to my NC700X but I"m in the UK.
It would be expensive to post I would think.

Yeah unfortunately I think shipping from the UK to US right now is a little spendy. Might get some Soupy links and sidestand off of eBay if no one has any taking up space for me to buy secondhand but first we're going to try a Daytona lowered seat to see if that helps enough.

New (to us) NC700X and it's a little tall for my wife to feel comfortable on it so I'm in search of lowering links and an adjustable side stand...anyone have some laying around?
Where are you located? When i bought mine it was already lowered with a lowered kick stand, and I think I'd be fine with it raised back to spec

Where are you located? When i bought mine it was already lowered with a lowered kick stand, and I think I'd be fine with it raised back to spec
Poster’s profile says Arlington, VA.

For US to US shipping I have a FedEx account and can make labels with it--it just can't be used internationally. Looking to part ways with the lowered components?

Cool--would definitely be interested in trading for those adjustable ones. I guess we'd just need to figure out timing and cross shipping since obv. we'd have to pull the parts off of each of our bikes and, you know, tough to ride without the suspension parts installed...

Back