• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for ladies gear

Arkridia

Reaction score
Visit site
I have always ridden on cruisers so never gave it much thought about all gear at all times. I have my mesh jacket that I bought last year and leather gloves. I usually wear work boots and jeans, but seeing I want to start riding adventure bikes I am going to need something that is going to add about an inch so I can flat foot the bike, I can stand on the balls of both my feet so I can get used to that if need to. Also, I have chaps but they are hot in the summer what do you suggest for pants that will not break the bank. I have a strict budget that I live on so looking for inexpensive but not junk. Can someone recommend a good rain suit I had fog togs but they leak within using them just a couple of times. One last thing good place for textile gloves I may decide to buy some to match the rest of the outfit, is there a catologe that you order from or just online? Thank-you

Check out Daytona boots, they add height, I love mine. As for gear, its been trial and error for me. I have kevlar jeans and also textile riding pants which zip down to mesh. I have some Klim gear and not too crazy about the ladies Altitude pants, there were no pockets, the leg openings are too wide and the knee armour isn't adjustable, I ordered for my leg length and the knee armour sits on my shin, so they hang in the closet. I have a firstgear jacket and it has worked well, my textile pants are tourmaster. Good blog to check for women's gear is Gear Chic, she has lots of great info on women's gear.

Am on my second pair of Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants. Adjustable cuffs, knee armor, and waist. Not super flattering but protective and have a zip off piece for hot weather. Haven’t found the perfect riding pants but as I can’t even find normal pants that fit my small waist and large behind, this is as good as it gets so far. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back