• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for a stock windscreen: 2012-2015 NC700x.

briderdt

Reaction score
Visit site
As stated in the title, I'm looking for a stock windscreen for a NC700x, years 2012-2015.

Amid the handlebar swap, I'm having issues with the controls interfering with the Puig touring screen. Not really wanting to cut into it, so thought I might source a stock screen on the cheap to modify. Doesn't need to be crystal clear, just so long as it has all the attachment points and isn't cracked. I'll very likely be modifying it, and painting the inside.

Anyone?

As stated in the title, I'm looking for a stock windscreen for a NC700x, years 2012-2015.

Amid the handlebar swap, I'm having issues with the controls interfering with the Puig touring screen. Not really wanting to cut into it, so thought I might source a stock screen on the cheap to modify. Doesn't need to be crystal clear, just so long as it has all the attachment points and isn't cracked. I'll very likely be modifying it, and painting the inside.

Anyone?
I may have a spare stock screen for 2012-15. Are you looking for just the plastic screen or are you also in need of the hardware?

I have the stock windscreen and will never need it. PM me and we can discuss price and shipping. I may have some of the mounting hardware (i.e. "well nuts") because I use the Dale's Nutplates now, but I don't have a complete set.

I just sold my stock shield, but it does require the specialized hardware and mount kit.
Because the shield is much taller than stock, the mount frame locates the 4 point attach points farther apart for more stability.
Amazon shows the shield with mount kit for $189 new.
I never understood the edging the shield has and removed mine.

It looks like OP either disappeared or got what he was after. I also have a stock fly screen I don’t need, and I also may or may not have all the funny rubber well nuts.

I too am looking for the stock honda tall windshield and mounting kit , If someone has 1 laying around or would you recommend a Puig or another
Optional tall Honda “touring” windscreen is criticised by some for being noisy because it is mid height. It sometimes puts the wind blast at face/helmet level, depending on rider height. It might be fine of you add an MRA adjustable spoiler to it.

Back