• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Links to NC coolant temperature Gauges

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heyeugenio wrote in a post:

"I had hoped to incite some [coolant temperature gauge] suggestions or garner ideas and pics of what owners have done either digitally, analog or other methods."

I could recall two or three threads in here where gauges were added but when the forum changed servers or providers the archives were lost. A forum search found several of them but the links and/or photos were lost. The next thing was to offer what I could find on a basic Google search. The first hit on the nc700.co.uk site has some information that may prove helpful.

There’s always the radiator caps with the built-in temperature gauges. Haven’t tried to fit one to this particular bike but it probably exists. Tusk makes some. Only thing is it’s not visible while you’re riding.

Radiator cap temp gauge.......how neat. I know, I don't get out much.....lol.
If a rider wants a coolant temp gauge, ummm ok, but the nc700x doesnt have a voltage meter either. As good as Honda's are, quality wise, I'm satisfied with warning lights on the dash. And no, I'm not concerned about the radiator fan disintegrating. : )

Back