• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Left hand rear brake lever on the DCT version?

Avarria

Reaction score
Visit site
My right foot could be better and I prefer the brake to be on the left handlebar instead of the right foot. The DCT version is a godsend since I have nerve damage in my feet. I started on scooters because I had this problem. Sadly, The Honda X-ADV will probably never be available on this side of the pond and I want something that can tackle very light off-road riding and I prefer the look of motorcycles. Thus, I put in a buy order for the NC750X, which I think is a amazing bike. Still waiting on it...anxiously.

Has anyone successfully added a left hand brake to the left handlebar of the DCT version of the NC750X? That would help me out a great deal if I could do that.

My right foot could be better and I prefer the brake to be on the left handlebar instead of the right foot. The DCT version is a godsend since I have nerve damage in my feet. I started on scooters because I had this problem. Sadly, The Honda X-ADV will probably never be available on this side of the pond and I want something that can tackle very light off-road riding and I prefer the look of motorcycles. Thus, I put in a buy order for the NC750X, which I think is a amazing bike. Still waiting on it...anxiously.

Has anyone successfully added a left hand brake to the left handlebar of the DCT version of the NC750X? That would help me out a great deal if I could do that.
I too would love that!

I did it on mine 10 months ago, here is the link to how I did it.

Back