• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

LED Turn/Marker Light

ST13Fred

Reaction score
Visit site
I replaced the front bulbs w/these I had bought years ago for something but never used.
I remember they speed up the flashing. Anybody know an easy fix to slow that down?
The light is yellow now; not amber. I don't know the wattage use and assume the light is more effective.

You have to change out the flasher unit with one for LEDs...unfortunately, since the front and rear uses the same flasher unit, you would need to change the rear to LEDs for the LED flasher unit to work.

I run LEDs on the front turn signals amd incandescent bulbs on the rear. I use an LED compatible flasher module, which are readily available from various sources. The flasher works great but the only problem I have found is that you can’t run your 4 way flash with the key turned off, like you can with the stock flasher. That does mot concern me

the only problem I have found is that you can’t run your 4 way flash with the key turned off, like you can with the stock flasher. That does mot concern me

Yeah, I was sad when I realized that. :( But I'd rather have LED turn signals than the 4-way feature. Maybe someday I'll design my own LED flasher module that has that feature. :)

Yeah, I was sad when I realized that. :( But I'd rather have LED turn signals than the 4-way feature. Maybe someday I'll design my own LED flasher module that has that feature. :)
My 4 ways still work with the key on, but no longer with the key off. Never in my history of motorcycle riding have I had a need to run the flashers with the key off, so it did not concern me that that that feature was lost. I thought about rigging up a diode circuit, but decided they was no point in doing so.

What I need is the front stalks. Mine are pretty tired after a couple of drops. Last I looked at Honda ones I decided to keep the tired ones. The yellow tape helps safety, right?

2018 red 19 blue 20 black. Went from 2013 to 17 and may wait 'til red is back and ALL LED, key fob.
Elmo (C125A), little brother to Mo (Motus) is all led, key fob, abs front and fuel injected.
But I have an LED headlight as DRL on the 17 (not installed yet). Riding at night is double, double trouble. At 70+ young.............

Last edited:
I replaced the front bulbs w/these I had bought years ago for something but never used.
I remember they speed up the flashing. Anybody know an easy fix to slow that down?
The light is yellow now; not amber. I don't know the wattage use and assume the light is more effective.
Went back to OEM bulbs. When the NC is red and all LED I'll switch bikes. I love LED in home/auto.

Back