• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kudos to Twisted Throttle

D

danrev

As a follow-up to a previous post in this section where I mentioned a problem with a recent order from Twisted Throttle, I must now give them an appreciative Kudos. On their own initiative Twisted Throttle replaced the on-off switch for my Denali DM lights. I am grateful for their quick response and sensitive attention to this matter, and will look to them for future 'add-ons' for my NC. Thank you, Twisted Throttle.

As a follow-up to a previous post in this section where I mentioned a problem with a recent order from Twisted Throttle, I must now give them an appreciative Kudos. On their own initiative Twisted Throttle replaced the on-off switch for my Denali DM lights. I am grateful for their quick response and sensitive attention to this matter, and will look to them for future 'add-ons' for my NC. Thank you, Twisted Throttle.

Glad to see you got this resolved. I had an issue with a rear hugger I ordered from them, and they returned it no questions asked.

Back