• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

KTM: A 2022 Debut For The 350 EXC-F Factory Edition

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hot on the heels of the 2022 KTM 450 SMR comes the release of its younger sibling to the dual-sport world.

Meet the updated 2022 KTM 350 EXC-F Factory Edition – it’s torquey, it’s got a fresh outfit, and it’s got a list of updated specs as long as my arm proving the beastie is ready to tear up the road and take names.

A right-front view of the all-new 2022 KTM EXC-F Factory Edition

There are two things that a motorcycle needs to count as a top-notch enduro motorcycle; an easy-access air pump/clickers for the fork and the potential to adjust the travel. The 350 EXC-F Factory Edition has been blessed with both, sporting WP XACT air fork technology to keep the conditions balanced and endurance-friendly, regardless of the topography.

A side view of the all-new 2022 KTM EXC-F Factory Edition

Built with the support of Red Bull Factory Racing stars, the 2022 350 EXC-F Factory Edition sports a shiny, championship-ready 28 kg 350cc fuel-injected DOHC engine that’s braced against a lightweight (yet tough-as-nails) chromoly steel frame.

A right-back view of the all-new 2022 KTM EXC-F Factory Edition

The whole kit and caboodle rides on factory wheels (as well as anodized hubs) and is protected from the chaos of a good rip by an engine skid plate as well as a front brake disc guard, radiator protection for the fan, a map selector switch, and a Supersprox Stealth rear sprocket.

A side view of the all-new 2022 KTM EXC-F Factory Edition

We’re going to finish the introductions with KTM’s descriptive for the new visual aesthetic – “sumptuous.”

They’re not wrong, as the race-inspired graphics combined with the factory blue seat, orange oil plug, and CNC-machined orange triple clamps brings to mind a lickable orangesicle…only it’s powered by 45 pretty ponies. And you can ride it to filth.

My kind of treat.

A view of a rider enjoying the 2022 KTM 350 EXC-F FACTORY EDITION

Stay tuned for the reveal of the 2022 KTM Lineup + Our Take On Each Model…in the meantime, we still have the 2021 KTM Lineup to compare bikes and get you all ready for the next reveal from KTM.

A view of a rider enjoying the 2022 KTM 350 EXC-F FACTORY EDITION

Stay safe on the twisties, and get an orangesicle for me – I’m going to go ride a bike.

The post KTM: A 2022 Debut For The 350 EXC-F Factory Edition appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back