Kon Tour seat for sale Practically New

Goballgo

Reaction score
Came off of my 2015 NC700x. Sold my bike “cheap” so I no longer need this, just trying to recoup some of my money. $300 shipped. Seat is extra comfortable and made with a NASA type open cell material. PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Goballgo

Reaction score
Not sure, when I pull the add up I can see the photos. Shoot me a message at 501-743-1159 and I’ll text them to you. In the meantime I’ll try to get them visible. Thx

ScottyG

Reaction score
Looks like this was customized for you. Is this seat made taller than original? What is your inseam?
Also looks like KonTour is out of business. What would your bottom price be?

Goballgo

Reaction score
Looks like this was customized for you. Is this seat made taller than original? What is your inseam?
Also looks like KonTour is out of business. What would your bottom price be?
Scotty, the seat is custom but not personalized. It is wider which in my case made it more comfortable and it also breathes. The seat material allows air to flow through it. I didn’t think it made a big difference but in the cooler temps you can actually feel the cold air below your goods and butt. It does raise the seat height approx an inch or so. I’m 5’8” and it works for me but I also have my bike lowered. $250 customer pays shipping.

donhill42

Reaction score
Scotty, the seat is custom but not personalized. It is wider which in my case made it more comfortable and it also breathes. The seat material allows air to flow through it. I didn’t think it made a big difference but in the cooler temps you can actually feel the cold air below your goods and butt. It does raise the seat height approx an inch or so. I’m 5’8” and it works for me but I also have my bike lowered. $250 customer pays shipping.

donhill42

Reaction score
If you still have it, how about $250 including shipping Can put $$ in mail tomorrow

Thanks

Don