• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Knight Designs Foot Pegs

Were you able to adequately lower the brake pedal position to properly accommodate a 35mm peg drop?
I had to adjust it all the way down to get it in the right place. Definitely could not drop the peg any lower. I adjusted the brake light too. I haven't test ridden yet to make sure the brake engages/disengages like it should. But the lever is right at the sole of my shoe as my foot rests on the peg such that sliding forward is all that's needed to be right on it, so I think it's good.

Last edited:
I had to adjust it all the way down to get it in the right place. Definitely could not drop the peg any lower. I adjusted the brake light too. I haven't test ridden yet to make sure the brake engages/disengages like it should. But the lever is right at the sole of my shoe as my foot rests on the peg such that sliding forward is all that's needed to be right on it, so I think it's good.
I purchased these in the last month and found that even thought the increase in space is not large it is definitely an improvement in comfort. Expensive but very well made and I also had no problem with a rear brake adjustment.

I purchased these in the last month and found that even thought the increase in space is not large it is definitely an improvement in comfort. Expensive but very well made and I also had no problem with a rear brake adjustment.
I have installed these on my 2021 DCT as well. I found the them to have a noticeable improvement in the seating position. They have extended my ride comfort.

Last edited:
Not so much on the OE Bridgestones but when I swapped to Metzeler Roadtec 01 SE tyres I was grinding them out everywhere. Upped the ride height and that reduced it a lot.

they look nice. has anyone had any issue dragging the pegs ?
Nope, but I pretty much ride near the posted speed limit and don't heel the bike over that much. I'm a putz. I'll add that the Knight Design pedals are not drilled and tapped for the "scraper" pegs that are on the original Honda pedals.

I still have the Metzler Tourance tires that came installed on the bike.

Last edited:
OK, I'll qualify my answer in case anyone thinks I'm bragging. I use the OE pegs attached to brackets sold in the UK for the VFR made by Jaws Motorcycles. You can find them on Ebay UK. These drop the pegs about 25 mm but like most, they push the pegs out wider too, but not as badly as some other brands do. Hence, with the hero blobs attached, it's not difficult to scrape them with good tyres.

Back