• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kawasaki ergo fit bike

When there is a smaller pool of potential customers, you have to cater to as many as possible. Good for Kawasaki and I hope it catches on with the industry. The vast majority of potential customers don't want a large, air-cooled, V-twin cruiser or a 180 mph sportbike.

650cc V-twin cruisers have been out there for some time now. In the late 1990's the Yamaha V-star 650 was the bike of the year. My wife has a cousin that drove across this country on a V-star 650. I would not want a leg forward motorcycle for long trips, as you can not stand up on the pegs.

I sat on one of these at the Progressive Motorcycle Show in Phoenix a couple of months ago. They had three of them set up in different configurations, and at least one of the configurations was a good fit for me. I hope the adjustability concept grows to other manufacturers, it opens up the market for a given bike to more people, without having to go aftermarket. I think the Indian Scout has multiple foot peg positions also.

I also see this as Kawasaki's answer to the CTX700. A midsized cruiser that is designed more for comfort and practicallity than looking like another V-twin clone, and using a proven engine design that is reliable.

Back