• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kawartha Lakes ride

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello NC riders! Today was such a nice day I headed out for a lake run all on my own. Started off with a spin down to Lake Scugog just for the view. Decided I better stop by the garage at home and oil the chain as I am not sure if it has been 500km or 1000km? Next a run up the west side of sturgeon lake. Very beautiful view from the lake road. Then headed over to the causeway that cuts threw the middle of Mitchel lake which is always a treat. Time to head north up to Duck lake. It’s a small lake but has a beautiful campground on the south shore. Then up 35 past Victoria lake where the road starts to wind threw heavy bush. The trees are just starting to turn colours once you get that far nort. Approximately North 44 degrees latitude. Finally circled around Head lake checked out some amazing cottages. Now storm clouds were starting to form so I bolted for home!

Attachments

• 513CAF99-B90F-41C3-845B-41FB7576387C.jpeg
    513CAF99-B90F-41C3-845B-41FB7576387C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Back