• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just a couple of small mods

itlives

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been looking for a small LED to attach close by the ignition so I'm not doing the "keyhole dance" when trying make a fast getaway.
I found it! I attatched it using velcro under my Rox Riser but it will work on the handle bar just as easy. I put the other one on the underside of the frunk top (also with velcro). They can be pulled off and used as an emergency light and the are bright!
DSCN0920.jpg
DSCN0922.jpg
DSCN0923.jpg
DSCN0924.jpg

The other mod is replacing my Puig adjustable visor with one I cut off my Suzuki Burgman windscreen. It has a flip to it that gets the wind about 3-4" up higher the puig did. I know not everyone has an old windscreen laying around but some people in here have bent Lexan with a hair dryer. This mod could be helpful for those of us not vertically challenged.
DSCN0918.jpg
DSCN0917.jpg
DSCN0916.jpg
DSCN0919.jpg

ItLives, where did you buy the lights?

Fuzzy, I got them at my local Advance Auto. I forgot to mention the have a small earth magnet in them also. I didn't want to put it real close to my dash (just in case). The spot I got is prefect! I turned it on last night and it's a great light for that area. They are almost too bright!

Back