• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Joined the club today.

Welcome from east central Illinois.

Greg

Welcome Hoosier from eastern Michigan. Every time I see a brand new silver bullet with nothing on it I have to smile. Such a beautiful bike. Have a blast!

Welcome from north Florida. My son graduates Butler U next weekend so I'll be in central Indiana in a few days.

Welcome! Yes, the NC700x certainly isn't a speedster! (could have said "crotch rocket", but that seems sooo rude!)

I love mine. 70-75 mpg, quiet and reliable, long time (compartively) between services... a "Frunk" to put my helmet in....

Welcome to the club!

welcome from Ga. via Nc. i loved my cbr600, but i love the NC maybe more? i guess it's the righit bike for this
time? it's a Honda, it's got a lot going for it. lol enjoy the ride.

Welcome from SLC. While certainly no crotch rocket, it's a blast to ride anyway, and doesn't seem to attract wanne-be racers in cars - a good thing in my book.

Thanks all , Been lurking for awhile and decided to pull the trigger. Ordered the side bags & mounting hardware plus a center stand should be in this week.

Congrats!

Kind of surprised you switched from a CBR600 to the NC.

I really didn't switch I still have the CBR600 and luv to ride it, just not for long trips. Also have an XR200. :cool:

Back