• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It has been a while! Happy to report my NC700X is still going strong, if a little worse for wear..

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello forum!

I dont remember my last post, but Im sure it was something about me being paranoid about a part or something. I am happy to report that I have become more mechanically inclined, and have actually done more work on my bike. A coworker backed into my bike last year and I had to replace basically everything on the left side. I ended up swapping all my bulbs to LEDs with a relay since I was on that side anyway. Recently did an oil change. She's a little scratched up, but still runs great. I do find myself wanting a bigger bike though, ive been riding for almost two years now.

Good to hear! Thanks for checking in.

I hope you find working on your own bike to be as rewarding as I do. If you get a bigger bike, are you going to keep the NC? I had a "that was really stupid" moment 10 minutes after the NC left my driveway. The bike is easy to appreciate.

Back