• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It came in after ordering LAST January (NC750 DCT)

I threw my back out so I will pick it up in 2 weeks, plus it has been snowing here in Mt. Shasta Ca. I forgot to ask him what color it was..........lol. It looks like they have 4 new colors for '23. A new red, gray, black, and a denim color blue.
“They” have four colours, meaning markets where the NC is a popular model with strong sales. The USA market gets one color choice for ‘23, the dull blue.

I’m glad your bike has arrived, and may it be everything you hoped it would be.

“They” have four colours, meaning markets where the NC is a popular model with strong sales. The USA market gets one color choice for ‘23, the dull blue.

Thanks, I assumed it would be the subdued jean blue color which is fine with me but all the apparel I bought was for last years' red. I guess you can't win them all.

Eye of the beholder, but I think the blue and silver is the best color scheme that Honda has delivered so far for the NC. I understand how it can be considered dull though.

Eye of the beholder, but I think the blue and silver is the best color scheme that Honda has delivered so far for the NC. I understand how it can be considered dull though.
I referred to the 2023 as the dull blue to distinguish it from the more brilliant blue of 2018.

One of my Group also had to wait a year for his NC. It came in a few weeks ago. It is the slate blue and is a very nice colour.

Interesting. When I purchased in Oct. 2019 I had a choice of a 196 mile 18 red "demo" or brand new 19 brilliant blue. The discounted demo was my choice. This was in vermont.

Back