• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is this forum still live?

fred_jb

Reaction score
Visit site
Tried to post here and my post hasn't yet appeared. It said something about needing to be checked by the moderators which is fair enough as it contained a lot of pictures, but I see that nothing has gone live in here since early September, so I wondered if there is a problem?

Posting this will be a test I suppose.

Fred

The latest post I can see in this forum (NC750 Modifications) is called "Ixil can and centre stand compatibility" and the last contribution to it is dated 4th September 2014

Can anyone see anything more recent?

Fred

On the top bar you will see home,and gallery. Bellow gallery click on new post.or if using Tapatalk all new post are highlighted black.hope this helps.
That is the last post on that thread.

Last edited:
Most posts are in the 700 forum, most would be relevant to the 750 as well.

Yes - on reflection I probably should have posted in NC700 Mods. Never mind, I am sure it will pop up here eventually. I have PM'd one of the moderators just to make sure my post has not disappeared into an unmoderated black hole!

Thanks for all the responses.

Fred

Back