• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is there any tele lens / adapter for GoPro HERO 7 Black?

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Couple months ago I bought GoPro Hero 7 Black to replace way outdated Contour and some Chinese replicas... I'm more than happy with the results. Especially with the Image stabilization...

One thing, though, I would really like to have: when I ride with somebody, and the other rider is in front of me, he's to small, almost hard to recognize. And I don't want to ride close to him - it's not safe and it's stupid. So I wonder if there is any tele adapter or something like that? I was looking for around but I couldn't find anything...

Any GoPro owner with the same issue?

Last edited:
I have seen a couple of companies that do lens mods that allow for different lenses. but that requires taking apart the gopro to do the mod.

You could also shoot in 4k and crop the video into 1080. That would zoom it in and make the rider larger.

I have seen a couple of companies that do lens mods that allow for different lenses. but that requires taking apart the gopro to do the mod.

You could also shoot in 4k and crop the video into 1080. That would zoom it in and make the rider larger.
Yeah, I saw this too but, as you said, it's to much hassle...
And, as for 4K, it takes a lot of memory and power... I can try to see if it's worth the effort...

Thanks.

Yeah unless you were filming a lot I wouldnt recommend it.

4k will probably be a better solution.
Memory is super cheap so I wouldn't worry about that. You can get 256gb card for 35 bucks on Amazon. They go on sale there and best buy all the time.
You can also get spare batteries from 3rd party Chinese companies pretty cheap or connect it to an external battery for much longer run times.

A telephoto lens would also magnify any vibrations of the camera, although the image stabilizer MIGHT fix that . Or not.
It’s algorithm might only work with a certain focal length lens.

Back