• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

is nc750X exactly the same as nc700x except the cc?

I bet it's a cost cutting measure. It's not just another hose from the pedal to the front brake, the ABS unit must be way cheaper in a non combined system

I just bought a NC750-S / 2014 in Canada.

The brake system is ABS, not C-ABS. The front brake unit has two pistons, instead of three (where the third piston is there to link with the rear brake system). There is a single brake line, absent is the second brake line which would link the front and rear system. Clearly, the unlinked ABS system saves Honda both on components and factory installation cost.

European models have HISS security system, while Canadian (and American) models don't have it.

The price difference is significant between European (12,000 CAD $) and Canadian (9,000 CAD $) models.

My presumption is Honda is featuring and pricing these two versions according to customer/rider preferences and expectations as they differ between the two continents.

Last edited:
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that the shock on the 750X is slightly longer than the shock on the 700X. Can anyone confirm this ?

Back