• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

integra??

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there's not a lot of discussion if any on this model.
perhaps it should have it own page inc the new Forza 750.
after all the ctx700 has it own page.

there's not a lot of discussion if any on this model.
perhaps it should have it own page inc the new Forza 750.
after all the ctx700 has it own page.
Start a conversation with admin if you want to suggest forum changes.

I would love a forum on the 750 scooters, Intergra, X-ADV, Forza 750. This bike is not available in the US which is sad. Most US riders don't have a good impression about scooters even through they don't ride them. Honda doesn't bring poor selling bikes to the US except when directed by Japan. Think DN-01. Most of these Maxi Scooters are $10k. Hell US Honda doesn't bring in the Forza 300/350 most advanced electronic ignitions don't make it to the US. NA accounts for just 2% of Honda sales. Honda is run by car guys not powersports guys. When you go to dealers I usually know more about scooters than the salesperson. Especially, when they can't pad their commissions with accessories. Scooters are good utility vehicles. Yamaha XMAX is an awesome scooter, I had to get some accessories from the UK because Yamaha US didn't include them for use here. I've also noticed that motorcycles world wide have longer service intervals than US service intervals which is disturbing and its not a kilometer to mile conversion error. Then the powersports companies wonder why Motorcycles are not considered commute vehicles as opposed to recreation vehicles.

Back