• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Installed new Admore lightbar

Ticopilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed a new Admore lightbar as an auxiliary tail light with break and turn signal functions. I am very happy with how it ended looking since Admore tells you to place it below the license plate but I thought that if I wanted conspicuity it needed to be where drivers were more likely to see it and that was just below the topcase. Has anyone else installed this or other such accesories to compare?
IMG_5463.jpg

I have it too, love it. It's better where you have it now, I had it on my license plate and after a 140ish mile day on dirt I noticed my license plate was cracked on both sides and close to breaking in half, due to the added weight of the light and it bouncing around on rough roads.

I like it mounted up there. My topbox has lights so I mounted mine on the bottom of the license plate. Gives me 3 spaced out lights. I made a stiffener for the license plate after it started breaking.

I have [THIS] one installed on the rear edge of the top box platform so that it's visible no matter which top box I've mounted.

It's a VERY bright brake light, and it's good to have the turn indicators as backup should the existing turn signals fail.

It's also on sale (as of 25 June 2017) for $7. ...not bad...

I should add that I've also mounted this on the back of the top box as secondary brake light (minus the turn signals) just because it's so bright.

Pictures:
blight.jpgtsig.jpg

Amazon Search if the Link fails:
"Motorcycle LED Turn Signal Tail Brake License Plate Integrated Light Quad by kingshowstar"

Last edited:
I see that admore lights come in two sizes. Is that the large or the small??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever lighting system you buy, I HIGHLY recommend Posi-Tap connectors. They make tapping into the bike's wiring incredibly easy and removable.

They come included with AdMore lights. My Admore lights were pre-installed in my used luggage, so I ended up buying my Posi-Tap's from Admore (Canadian distributor).

Posi-Tap- No Crimp Tap

These are the ones I bought and they were the perfect size for the NC - POSI-TAP 20-22 GA. LINE TAP (ADML-604) - AdMore Lighting Inc.

It's funny that they cost more than the Amazon light itself above... but, trust me, they are absolutely worth it. I really wish the company would get expand and get a big retailer contract to bring the prices and availability down.

Back