• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Innovv Powerhub install

GregC

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally ordered the Powerhub and will be installing in the next week, schedule permitting. I'm going to mount the hub in the left fuct.

In a prior thread some time ago Beemerphile said: "assuming that you are locating the PowerHub under the left side fake vent as most people do, there is a turn signal flasher relay right there fastened through the front left of the frunk that is handy and close and contains the needed wire."

Does anyone know the color of the wire to which he is referring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on this schematic it seems the pink & blue wire - but I'm terrible at reading schematics. Any advice appreciated.

5e106179f63da38310809210e32d7357.jpg

Installation was very straightforward and the pink/blue wire above was the correct one. The turn signal relay is conveniently located on the rear wall of the left fake vent. I actually installed the Powerhub in the right fake vent because all the wiring i was consolidating (grips, gps, outlet, etc) was already on that side and I didn't feel like re-routing everything. The Powerhub's trigger wire is really long so routing across to the turn signal relay was easy.

Back