• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Innovv K1 Camera setup

Nofxguy

Reaction score
Visit site
What better way to spend a stormy rainy day, installed an Innovv K1 dual camera system on my NC750SA today :) Innovv motorcycle camera | motorcycel recordign system | car dashcam
Small waterproof cameras permanently mounted front and back that start recording automaticallywhen you start the bike, continuous loop recording etc. Not a bad unit, so far im impressed. yet to get out on the road to test out the video quality with the big storms here in Sydney this weekend. :mad:

box1 (2).jpgbox2 (2).jpgfront (2).jpgfrontclose (2).jpgreadbox (2).jpgrearrack (2).jpgside (2).jpgsideclose (2).jpg

Fuzzy has the same camera unit installed on his DCT. I have seen this camera in action, and it does an impessive job. I never runs out of battery like my GoPro. Have fun with your new camera.

question: does this really power on and off with the key in the ignition or do you need a really for this? I saw an install video on youtube and was confused about it. If it is hard wired to the battery, isn't the power always on, therefore draining the battery?

question: does this really power on and off with the key in the ignition or do you need a really for this? I saw an install video on youtube and was confused about it. If it is hard wired to the battery, isn't the power always on, therefore draining the battery?

It has to be powered from a circuit that switches on with key.

After a few months, how's the K1 working for you? I've read about several issues on the manufacturer thread on ADV.

There is a forum thread here and the "owner" of Innov is very active there. There are a lot of problems mentioned there and the owner (Rock Liu) is very good at addressing them.

INNOVV 2CH Full HD Motorycle Recording System - BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

The thread has a number of great installation pictures too.

I suggest reading the whole thread and then determine for yourself whether to go ahead. Personally, I would LOVE to get one, but a little too much $ right now for me.

I believe he mentions a deal for members of the forum too - so make sure you find that before buying (a free SD card I think?). Many of the issues seem to be resolved by a very specific SD card make/model - so buying it from him, included would probably be a good idea in case troubleshooting is needed later.

well I'm glad you guys had better luck than I did. I spent about 6 hours or so trying to install the innovv camera system only to find out those 6 hours of my life I will never get back. What a waste of time. I had the hole thing wired up as per the instructions and what other have posted on this board and others, and when I turn on the bike the damn DVR thing was no bueno. The GPS unit came on and the DVR flashed on for about .25 of a second. That was it. Nothing else. Ripped that POS right off the bike and put it back in the box. I'm debating to try to get my money back and ship it back to china or just eat the cost.

well I'm glad you guys had better luck than I did. I spent about 6 hours or so trying to install the innovv camera system only to find out those 6 hours of my life I will never get back. What a waste of time. I had the hole thing wired up as per the instructions and what other have posted on this board and others, and when I turn on the bike the damn DVR thing was no bueno. The GPS unit came on and the DVR flashed on for about .25 of a second. That was it. Nothing else. Ripped that POS right off the bike and put it back in the box. I'm debating to try to get my money back and ship it back to china or just eat the cost.

Drop Rock an email, he responds very quickly. Might just be a firmware flash to get it back up and running. Try it without the battery installed? And make sure you dont do my stupid mistake of plugging power into the wrong plug in the DVR! Mines been great since I got it.

Yeah Rock will get back to you very quickly.

I have one of the original INNOV cameras, with a single front facing camera... and it's been rock-solid (no pun intended) for 2 years now. Non-stop, rain or shine. No problems.

Back