• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Indicator Relay Location?

Nofxguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive had a quick hunt around on google and the forum but no luck just yet, can anyone point me in the right direction to easily locate the indicator relay/flasher on an NC750SA? Im hazarding a guess its going to be buried deep inside the faring somewhere inconvenient where my nonjapanese sized hands cant easily fit :confused:

Not too many 750 owners in NA, so that may be part of it. If it's anything like the 700X, its under the upper fairing, iirc. I'll take a look at my service manual tomorrow and let you know (just keep in mind it's likely not in the same spot for our bikes).

Well guess it was worth asking... doesnt seem like anyone felt like answering LOL

Sorry you didn't get the answer you sought, but "doesn't seem like anyone felt like answering" is not likely the reason. Although this is an international forum, the number of 750SA owners represented here is small.

I could tell tell you exactly where the flasher is on a 700X, but that info would do you no good.

Two possible resources are: consult an online illustrated parts source to see if you can locate the relay on the drawings, or purchase and consult a Honda service manual. That's how I located the flasher relay on my bike.

Last edited:
The parts exploded view drawings are often vague with parts just hanging in the air! I have an S/M and find the best way is to go to the lighting chapter to find a rough location of the relay then use the drawings in the front of the manual (General Information section) to get an exact location.

So, here's where the relay is on 700X/XA/SA and 700XD (2012 for all the above, not nc750):

1488247703341-2099112011.jpg

There is a high probability that this is not where your flasher is--it may be a few inches from here, in a different location altogether. I'd check out nc700.co.uk or some other forums and see if they can serve you better. Good luck. ;)

Back