• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Want Protection

Air conditioned helmet

ACH-1 | Air Conditioned Helmets
– Feher Helmets

I haven't got one yet but I'm close to getting one

And for the frying your eggs on the seat problem, try installing a sit-n-fly, it's a mesh seat cover usually used by dirt bikes, eliminates swamp butt, you get air flow all the way under your butt and thighs, highly recommend.
I've had one installed on my NC for over 2 years and 50,000-60,000 miles, it works and the first one I installed still works and looks like the day I installed it

Please let us know on the helmet

+ 10 on the sit-n-fly.

Every once in a while I toy with the notion of a vest with small tubing running through it (similar to the heating wires in a heated vest) hooked up to a small 12V bilge pump that's set in a 6-pack cooler full of ice. Sounds awkward at best but I do have something similar that I used to ice down my knee after a joint replacement operation so there's some proof in principle there. I think I vaguely remember seeing something like this for constructions workers too.

it's called a LCVG Nasa uses them in space suits... and in a perfect world, you'd be able to get a refrigeration system hooked up to the engine to keep it cool, and a line to the radiator when you want to be warmer (probably with a thermostat to make sure you don't cause severe burns.)

Liquid cooling and ventilation garment - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Back