• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I need help

Andrynenii82

Reaction score
Visit site
I lost my last spare key for my 2013 NC700s last week,went to a local programmer to program a new key for me,he took out my control unit cut it opened n end up damaging the control unit.i found one on eBay for $95 dollar, after I received the package I realized the part number were different,the control unit I got on eBay was for the nc750s.the connect fits perfectly,will it work when I program a new key for the control unit ?

I doubt if any of the US-model 700s has the key with chip they use in other countries and I'd assumed the USA-model 750s were the same.

Canada got the 750, including the s when they were introduced (2014?) but like the US doesn't get chipped (immobilizer) keys.
I had a local locksmith cut a non-chipped key for mine & it worked without programming.

Last edited:
US and Canada bikes do not have the HISS system...so dont know what kind of key you would have which is programmable..they should just be a metal key with a big plastic end cap...
Where did you buy your bike (if used, where was it originally sold)?

There must be a Boston in some other country besides the USA.

Actually, there is. Boston, Ma. is named after Boston, Lincolnshire in England. The poster doesn't actually say he is from Massachusetts.

That is why I asked the OP where did he buy his bike....most users on this forum should know most of the forum members are North America....If the OP bought his bike overseas (Europe and such), he would have the HISS system.

I’m usually skeptical of a first post by a new forum member that is a request for assistance in solving a problem with the anti theft system of the motorcycle. Said poster is often never heard from again, as in this case with an ongoing 7 day absence. Further, this poster stated a location of “Boston”, which could be anywhere in the world, but mentioned a purchase valued in dollars for a Honda security system not used in the USA. Other countries use dollars, but still, we’re left to wonder whether or not this is even an honest, legitimate call for help.

Andrynenii82, are you still there?

Last edited:
My 2019 NC750X came with 2 x keys when I bought the bike new in Northern Thailand, I had another key cut here locally and although it opens the frunk and turns the ignition on it will not allow the bike to start, I presume the factory key has a chip inside, and yes it does have the Honda Security System.

Thats ok though as I intend to leave the spare key in the frunk and the key I had cut I will secure under the bike somewhere so if/when I lose the keys I can use the spare :)

Back