• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I love my FRUNK!

The lock is fine, but you have to go through a learning curve of how to use it, otherwise the alarm sets off easily. I have had few occassions when people around may have thought I am a thief...
Hadn't seen that lock before. How do you like it?

The lock is fine, but you have to go through a learning curve of how to use it, otherwise the alarm sets off easily. I have had few occassions when people around may have thought I am a thief...

Can't be any worse than the time I was in the police station parking lot in the bicycle area cutting the lock off a bicycle with a hacksaw. I aroused no small degree of suspicion that day.

(I had found an unlocked and abandoned bicycle, reported it to the cops, waited six months while nobody claimed it, then took possession of it. Some dumbass donut muncher in the property department took it upon himself to snap the installed lock shut when releasing the bike. I had to go home and get a hacksaw to cut the lock before I could take it home. They thought for a while they had discovered the world's stoopidest bicycle thief).

Last edited:
shoei helmet

i have a shoei qwest helmet full face size small and it will not fit in the frunk am i doing something wrong or does any one else have that problem. I love the bike it is a Nc700 dct and that was one of the reason i brought it.

My Suomy D20 modular L/XL (both externally same) fits, with a little push, don't know about shoei...
i have a shoei qwest helmet full face size small and it will not fit in the frunk am i doing something wrong or does any one else have that problem. I love the bike it is a Nc700 dct and that was one of the reason i brought it.

Back of the helmet goes in first. Top of the helmet pointed toward the seat. You can gain a little room by removing the door to the document holder.

Even my daughter fits in. I tried it today for the first time and was amazed that she could sit there comfortably. I don't need a child-seat for her any more. I will probably just get her a helmet and find a way to remove the cover when she is riding...
7411_10200371059772757_756764551_n.jpg

Back