• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hungarian NC Club launched today!

Szoki333

Reaction score
Visit site
------------------------------
I launched a Hungarian NC Club today with a couple of friends who own NCs!
We are going to organize trips in Europe, great community, if you live in the surrounding countries join and meet us at events!
Link: NCClub Hungary :cool:
------------------------------

I wish I could join you. In the early 90's my wife and I had the pleasure of flying into Budapest and then taking a train to Eger. Such beautiful countryside. We rode on the train for hours and the fields were full of sunflowers (or canola?). While in Eger we stayed at the Hotel Senator-Ház were we enjoyed so much food. I now have a great love of Paprika.

We toured the vineyards and wineries on bicycle, toured the Castle of Eger and learned how István Dobó repelled the forces of Suleiman the Magnificent. We also climbed Minaret Eger which is actually very scary at the top. At night time we walked about the city. There were couples everywhere enjoying the beautiful evenings.

Oh, fantastic! Hope I can visit Hungary during summer again!
(though as my luck goes, these surely will be the hottest days of summer! Each time I'm in Budapest, the Sun just scorches Earth without mercy...)
Would love to meet up with you, guys :)

Congratulations!!!

I am lucky to see political and economic changes in my life time that allow us to participate in similar interests across the globe.

Back