• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Howdy y'all from Texas

Hmm

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy. I am a brand new forum member from around Houston, Texas. I do not own a NC750X DCT yet but have my eyes on one for my next bike. I joined the forum ahead of time to get educated on various things. Since the bike has no model name like Goldwing, do you call it by a certain name? Looking forward to learning a lot on here and communicating with you members.

Hook 'em horns! Welcome to the forum. I was a cruiser bike rider along with dirt riding and was tired of the big heavy bike. Picked up a slightly used 2015 NC 700 and it has been a blast to ride. I'm having fun again on the road. Very inexpensive to ride and maintain.

Howdy. I am a brand new forum member from around Houston, Texas. I do not own a NC750X DCT yet but have my eyes on one for my next bike. I joined the forum ahead of time to get educated on various things. Since the bike has no model name like Goldwing, do you call it by a certain name? Looking forward to learning a lot on here and communicating with you members.
I just got a new NC and I love it...smooth almost effortless ride...looks like you are leaning in right direction...nothing wrong with Gulf seafood either!!

Welcome from up in the panhandle! I call it an NC. Wait till someone asks you what kind of a motorcycle you ride! I have yet to know how to answer that. Even other motorcycle riders don’t really know what to think of it.

Back