• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question How to raise my NC700XD back to stock?

Skylark

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I am new here. Have my 2014 NC for a week now. I see the previous owner lowered the bike; I struggle to put it on the center stand even with a 2X4 under the rear wheel. I would like to put it back stock. I don't see a for sale section here...anyone have the parts I need for sale? Looks like several want it lowered, do you want to sell the stock pieces? I am not even sure what I need. I read that I need dog bones and side stand. Is that all? Is there a reference for how to raise the bike?

Thank you.

For Sale section can be found here:

Dog bones are the most common method of lowering a bike. You may want to look and see if the forks have been moved up in the clamps. You would see an inch or so of fork tube above the upper clamp. Side stand will need to be replaced or modified.

Try searching Youtube for videos on lowering your bike or similar bikes. You just want to reverse the process.

Thank you, TNHoosier, for your direction...was able to bring the bike back to its original settings front and rear. Now I can easily put the center stand down with only 1.5 inches floor clearance for rear tire. I am liking this bike so far.

Back