• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How hard is it to replace the levers?

Layed my bike over yesterday. Snapped the break lever. Can anyone reccomend some levers and how hard is it to do?
My bike fell exactly 1 time, when it was being unloaded. Fell on the grass and snapped the break lever.

I found a replacement on Amazon.com (it was a couple years ago) and I am NOT mechanically inclined but it was a very replacement with only basic tools.

Looks similar to what I got. You shouldn't have much trouble replacing it.

ebay says these will fit, we'll see I guess

I'd put zero faith in Ebay's blanket statement that any item for sale there fits any specific bike. A detailed post by the seller may well be more specific and reliable. But good luck how ever you play it.

I'd put zero faith in Ebay's blanket statement that any item for sale there fits any specific bike. A detailed post by the seller may well be more specific and reliable. But good luck how ever you play it.
Agreed, the listing does show that they fit. Again, we'll see. I did watch a youtube video on how to replace levers. Way easier than I thought. if you can turn a screwdriver, you can do this.

Back