• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a new category on the Forum: "Is this price right"?

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Following my last topic, about the bike's price (link), I got an idea: How about new category on the forum: "Is this price right", or something similar? Place where riders can post ads about bikes they are interested. Or just an ad from other seller, from ADVrider, Craig's list, Facebook Market, Cycle Trader - maybe somebody's interested?
Place where people like me can learn more about how to get the right price (I suck at that)?

Thoughts?

Advice on pricing will vary greatly. Here is a resource, https://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles ,though it offers suggestions, not absolutes.

Price is generally based on what the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to accept. Every transaction is unique.

It looks like I wasn't clear. I'll try again.
In the mentioned post I asked for the 1988 NX, and Griff and Dave commented about problem with parts, price to high, common issues for the bike, only year or two was selling in US, painting poor job ... They gave their opinion, very valuable, things I didn't know, things that gave me different perspective... It's not only about the price. Things that inexperienced poster's eye would not see.

Or just post "good" deal. Like this one on ADVrider, I really like it, I think it's good deal, but it's out of my budget. But maybe somebody here would find it helpful.

I'm suggesting to create new category, inside the THE NC700-FORUM.COM MARKETPLACE. If it doesn't work it shouldn't be a problem to close it.

Start a conversation with "admin" and see if he is interested in adding a subforum like you described.

Back