• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Haven't seen this one in so long i nearly forgot about it! Come on...Who's got a race/track suit they can don for a new TAG!! Come on..!!?? :{P

The general rule was that a tag was stale after 2 weeks and the person that suggested the tag could modify or change it if they desired.

I was thinking any type of costume or even a mascot. Topic is gone stale for sure. How about a nice tree with the leaves turning to celebrate fall....awww :)

Old tag: riding suit

EF41E38D-E46F-4998-AF04-9CDB3D2F654E.jpg
Olympia riding suit. I don’t wear it much now. It is actually great for riding, but not so great for getting off the bike and doing stuff.

New tag: With fall vegetables or fruit

53786364-81FF-4EE8-A098-DD6E94760941.jpg

These are both in my garage as I am stuck here this morning due to a family situation.
Hopefully I can ride this afternoon as it is perfect here today.

Last edited:
Haha... Gotcha! :{P

old tag is Fall Foliage/Vegetables/Fruit
Fall Foliage west riverview.jpg

with Apple Tree on right side(had to go back to include the fruit)!
Fall Foliage west riverview3.jpg

New Tag is something from another era(old school house 1910-1937).
West Riverview Fall Colors ride Old School 1910-1937.jpg

Fifty and sunny today. In the short gap between the Big 12 and the SEC, I thought of this.

Old tag was an old schoolhouse.
This is the schoolhouse for the Peoria tribe, built in 1872 in what is now northeastern Oklahoma.
F68DFBD0-BEDE-4234-882E-E5F9269E1307.jpg

New tag: wild, domestic, or domesticated animal whose color matches your motorcycle.
6A54924A-3CA4-4372-837E-E75072739CDA.jpg

If the new tag is hard, I will revise it, but as stated it shouldn’t be too hard. A dog or cat would work.

Last edited:
I had to chuckle, imagining a picture with an animal that matches the lime green color of my NC. If I could get a parakeet to sit still on my bike, that might be pretty close.

Hi! Went for a ride to commemorate Super Bowl, Groundhog Day, and the first global palindrome day in 909 years (02/02/2020). Oh, and to rejoin the game.

Old tag: animal that matches bike
IMG_0738.JPG
I knew just where to find some black birds on a wire.

New tag: construction site and/or new concrete
IMG_0740.JPG

Hi! Went for a ride to commemorate Super Bowl, Groundhog Day, and the first global palindrome day in 909 years (02/02/2020). Oh, and to rejoin the game.

Old tag: animal that matches bike
View attachment 41625
I knew just where to find some black birds on a wire.

New tag: construction site and/or new concrete
View attachment 41626
What is pictured on the rear of your bike-driver left side- just under the grab bars?
Thanks

What is pictured on the rear of your bike-driver left side- just under the grab bars? Edit: Sorry thought you meant me.
Thanks
Forward foot pegs clamped onto the crash bars. Edit: Sorry, thought you were asking me. I don’t have the luggage attachment points.

Last edited:
No way...no one has gotten this one yet!!?? hahaha, i've got the bike dug out of storage and riding it today so i'm going after it!! So glad to finally surface and be back on the bike. :{)
With many people staying home these days (for the most part me too), I wanted to keep the new tag as simple as possible to keep the game rolling. I am surprised also how long it has been out there. Rapturee, I am glad to see you are riding again. I am disappointed that Oly sold his NC, he was a regular tag player.

Old tag: A Mexican Restaurant that is open for business, take-out only or otherwise.
Well, if Taco Bell counts as a Mexican Restaurant...and if this Taco Bell counts as a Taco Bell...
IMG_3408.JPG

New tag: Closed educational institution. This one happens to be a college building.
IMG_3409.JPG

Back