• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag: a scooter:

RhnTmgDl.jpg

New tag: A place thought to be haunted, or with a similar strange legend...

xXK4HN1l.jpg

Ideally, you can document the story, too. Ashley's restaurant is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a patron murdered nearby.

Ashleys Of Rockledge Restaurant

In 1934 the body of Ethel Allen, a nineteen-year-old local of the area, was found brutally murdered on the shores of the nearby Indian River. She was a regular of Jack’s Tavern, and it was one of the last places she was seen. At least one of the psychics who have investigated the paranormal activity at Ashley’s claims to have had a vision of the murder of Ethel Allen taking place in the restaurant.

It is believed that Ethel’s murder is the main source of the ghostly activity which happens, much of which seems to be centered on the ladies restroom. One manager has seen the feet of a woman dressed in 1930’s era footwear in the next stall, only to exit the her own stall and find that the other one is empty. Patrons have also reported apparitions of a young woman in the bathroom mirror.

The haunting is not limited to the ladies room though. A common experience is a feeling of being pushed by an invisible force while ascending or descending the stairs. Lights have been seen flickering on and off during the night, burglar alarms go off unexplainably, glasses and dishes fall and break without cause. Many employees tell of hearing whispering in the restaurant after closing, and often find objects have moved when opening the next morning.

Old Tag: A place thought to be haunted

- Galvez Hotel -

[video=youtube;-Mush2rPCOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mush2rPCOU[/video]

The Historic Haunted Hotel Galvez:

[video=youtube;T_v8HwVRHZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_v8HwVRHZo[/video]

New Tag: - Birds -

Birds.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Old Tag: Fishing:

I struggled to get the bike:

SVz3Vkhl.jpg

and the boat:

DIRYMzZl.jpg

together in focus, so maybe shore fishing works better:

xbAHoO2h.jpg

^This is the Indian River, a rare mix of salt and fresh water where you could catch a bass or a stingray, a gator or a shark.

New tag: A Covered Bridge:

BLtG5OTh.jpg

Does my Evil Mickey Mouse count?
20160607_092501.jpg

If he does, next challenge Coffee and Cement Truck! You know you can do it!

20160607_100014.jpg

Last edited:
Old tag: Coffee and Cement Truck
coffee.jpg
New tag: Bird of Prey
red tail hawk.jpg
Common in Southwestern Ontario, I think this one is a Red-tailed Hawk

I saw a large hawk flying overhead while I was out riding today, but I was doing 60 and could not get to my phone. By the time I pulled over, it was gone!

This picture does not count for this game, as it is an old picture. But your new tag, a bird of prey, reminded me of the day I walked outside to find these two security guards watching my bike.

BirdofPrey.jpg

Last edited:
The other day I startled a hawk in a tree on a back road. He had a large snake in his claws and dropped it as he flew off.
It seems like it should be an omen. But of what?

Back