• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

The only mosquito still flying at Military Aviation Museum in Virginia Beach. Didn't ride my bike up this year so no tag, but related.
d121b1d4a1643107ea578360ce8b5f8e.jpg

The Strutter my son flew in today's air show.
402d90a554c34dff5791e35f33735bd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really didn't know that there was still an airworthy Mozzy...

Thanks for the info.

The tag "old warbird " has been sitting idle for too long. I am arbitrarily changing the tag to "old airplane". The definition of "old" is very much up to the photographer. Get out there and ride until you spot an old airplane! Enjoy the ride!
>Thom

OK, old aircraft tag - G-AOXL, a DH114 Heron which is now a 'gate guardian' at Croydon Airport. On 30 September 1959 this aircraft operated the last passenger flight from the airport before it was finally closed.

Croydon Airport.jpg

New tag....?

How about outside/inside some form of holiday or leisure park. This was outside Center Parcs in Wiltshire last year as I passed by. We had several family breaks here when the kids were small.

Attachments

• IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
The tag "old warbird " has been sitting idle for too long. I am arbitrarily changing the tag to "old airplane". The definition of "old" is very much up to the photographer. Get out there and ride until you spot an old airplane! Enjoy the ride!
>Thom

Figures! Right when I was gonna go get it done!

LOL. It seems to happen every time.... A post sits around for a while and then, suddenly, multiple people are trying to post a response. Who's going to be the first to the leisure / vacation park?

Again a day late and dollar short. Went to dealer to test ride my NC and see if he had fixed the engine stuttering problem. Rode down to Warner Robbins and by the Museum of Aviation at the Air Force Base. Late for the tag but I will share the pics anyway. I believe most of these planes qualify as old war birds.

IMG_0469 - Copy.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Unfortunately the NC is back in the shop with problem not fixed.

Good News is I was able to get the problem to occur so the mechanic could experience it. :)

Bad News is I need a fuel pump which is over $500 just for the part. :(

Hopefully I'll have it back to go camping in Suches next weekend. :)

Funny how a tag will sit dormant and then multiple people will get it the same day :cool:

I knew the war bird tag was taken, but I couldn't resist taking this after breakfast:

IMAG1080.jpg

But I also swung by a park:

IMAG1083.jpg

And how about we continue the theme, the new tag 'Summertime Recreation' -- pretty open to interpretation:

IMAG1086.jpg

trey

So, leisure/vacation park then?

How about we expand it to theme parks, as they can be counted as a leisure facility.

Busch Gardens, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Disney, Universal - you guys in FL are spoilt for choice!

oooohhhh. Good tag! That one will require some research and exploring. I'm working on it.
Challenge is on. Go Ride!

I live on the Georgia fall line, so plenty of old mills around here including the one that claims to have been the world's largest in Juliette.

No if I can just get my NC out of the shop before someone claims this tag.

Wow thanks, had no idea, tomorrows ride is through the valley into the mountains.
They are predicting 110º - 115º today & tomorrow so it may be the only ride this week.

Old tag: Laudermilk Mill
ab492a098312393c06d57b92192042c7.jpg

New tag: here's another shot at a distillery/brewery for those of us who missed it before.
3fe51456fa221c8d1667533989a06a33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back