• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag: Yamaha dealership
f339af11f3beafd9aeeb2ba625d12026.jpg

f371dc759ab9cf4f68de78b3308ad801.jpg

New tag...
In a couple minutes....

This will be my final resting place - after my ride is over. Is that spooky enough :confused: ?

Attachments

• cemetary.jpg
    cemetary.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
And here's the next challenge. This is THE place where MY ride begun. So post a photo of THE hospital, house, trailer, sauna of whatever in which YOU were born :D.

Tapani

Attachments

• birth place.jpg
    birth place.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 252
The hospital I was born at was torn down many years ago. Waiting for next tag.

Hate to admit it, but most of is are just too dang old for this challenge. Nothing left from when we were born ages ago. :rolleyes:

Come on guys, the hospital I was born at was built in 1934. You're not THAT old, no :D?

How about if we ease this out so that the challenge is the site or location where your birth place used to be?

Tapani

PS I'm 52....

Good tag modification. Not many 50+ year old hospitals over here that have not been torn down and replaced with more modern buildings. That is the case of my birth place. May still be a hospital in same location, but new building. Difficult and costly to route technology such as electronics and gas lines in 80 year old building.

uploadfromtaptalk1413230399331.jpg
Trinity Mother Frances in Tyler. I liked this challenge, let's try to continue the theme for a while. I'll have the new tag soon.

uploadfromtaptalk1413234366383.jpg
I was gonna say first school for this one, BUT instead let's do the place you met your first crush. If that is too difficult, then first school.

First school I can do, but wet weather may be coming through and my new tires aren't in yet.
I don't want to take a chance getting a new tag, if it last until later in the week I should have new tires.

Back