• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Well, I'm too cheap to pay a whole day use fee just to get one picture at the course along today's ride. :(

There is one in my near by park. Was riding through one day and had one go over my head.

Disc golf as a whole is trying really hard to change their reputation. Having people throw when there is any chance of hitting someone doesn't help. It is extremely poor etiquette. You really don't want to get hit with one of these either. They are definitely not your typical frisbee. They are small hard and fast. and can easily be thrown over 400'. Quite a bit further in the hands of a pro.

Old tag... Frisbee golf
8ejemyna.jpg

New tag...

Animal banishment (no dogs, etc)....
meqypytu.jpg

zyzudaqu.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

107º yesterday, about the same today, but next week supposed to be back to the 90's, I'll give it a shot then.

Blanked again, one site that probably would have had the sign in it came up too quickly to safely cross lanes into it.
I'll get one someday.

Ugh, there's a 'NO DOGS' sign at a park near the house, I just keep forgetting that's the current tag. I'll get it on the way home today if I don't forget!

trey

I hope you get up early and post it. I do my leisure ride before work, before it gets hot out.

Outdoor music venue

The Kris Allen Stage. Kris won the 8th season of American Idol and is from Conway so they renamed the stage after him.

WP_20140808_002.jpg

New tag

Boat anchor or if that is too hard then something nautical

WP_20140808_006.jpg

I'm not OCR so no way I could pull the bike up right next to it without getting arrested.

I found an anchor not too far away, I may have to use a distance shot also. Will head out there tomorrow morning.
I knew of an amphitheater about 70 miles away, but I'm too slow.

Back