• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Tag Mural

Tag Mural.jpg

Next Challenge: A fence or divider made out of bushes, trees, or tall grasses. (ie: no metal, wood, plastic, or concrete, kind of thing.)

Tag Divider.jpg

Privacy fence made of Arborvitae.
image.jpg

I'll post the next tag this evening!

Here's the new tag: An NC on a scale large enough to weigh the whole bike at once! The measured weight showing gets bonus points, but is not mandatory. If this proves too difficult, after a week from now I'll accept the bike with a vehicle (car, truck, grain) scale somewhere in the photo. Good luck!

Here's mine with farkles and full gas: 520 lbs (235 kg).
100_7609.jpg

Here's the value with me, gear, and bike on the scale:
100_7612.jpg

As a side note, I tried this scale two-up with the GL1800: 1260 pounds (572 kg)! eek! :eek: That's a lot of motorcycle.

Don't ask what "East Bean Dump" is. I didn't go look.

Last edited:
You get bonus points for speed AND accuracy on that one!

"Seven swans a'swimming...."

Next tag will be posted after I get home from work tonight!

swans1.jpg

This is going to be a tough one (even for a Wisconsinite). What if we are unsure whether it was done with a chainsaw?

I think people have been pretty good about "spirit of the law" efforts, and personally I'd rather see any attempt versus the game just sitting here with no one playing :D

Went on a couple hundred mile ride through the delta & valley, no chainsaw art to be seen.

Looks like it will take a mountains ride, but we're headed for a stretch 100º+ days so it will be a while.

I knew right where to go to find some chainsaw art. It's been there for years. Showed up today to take a picture and it was gone. I'll try again in a couple days if no one else has found one. I have another idea of where to find one.

It doesn't have to be done by a chainsaw. Any good-sized carving will do.
Like L.B.S. said, its about the spirit and fun of the game.

When I chose this tag, I thought about all the sasquatch, yeti, etc., carvings I passed in
the Pacific NW. I figured someone in that area would make it a quick tag.

I walked out my front door and down to the end of my driveway to get this one over on the next street, I figure it would be cheating to just go around the block to get a picture, so I'm not going to claim the win. My daughter tells me there are two more chainsaw art things in the neighborhood
P1020225.jpg

Back