• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag: Scenic Lake Drive or Scenic Bridge/Overpass.

This happens to be an international lake, showing Canada in the foreground (incl. island) and USA in the far background.

IMG_3446.JPG

New tag: Somewhere (/something) that cleans something.

This happens to be a waste-water treatment plant.

IMG_3447.JPG

Old tag = Racetrack/Speedway (motorcycle, car, RC, dog, or horse)
IMG_3737.JPG
Above is an RC track and, for good measure, below is a go-cart track.
IMG_3738.JPG

New tag = Airport
IMG_3741.JPG

20200515_095813.jpg.
OLD TAG:AIRPORT
..Not impressive, but it fits the bill, nonetheless, for good measure....20200517_120336.jpg...here's another slightly bigger airport.
NEW TAG: DAM20200521_170155.jpg...another small one. 391 miles yesterday. Some of the least impressive scenery in terms of scale, but it was mostly all rural backroads, and mostly rain. It seemed like a fitting reflection of Americana ATM, and still served to keep me interested. It blows my mind how far you can go, how many faces you can pass, and you still haven't scratched the surface.
Enjoy the holiday, perhaps taking a moment to reflect upon all the lives sacrificed/lost as individuals died in their beliefs of a better nation.

Attachments

• 20200521_164832.jpg
    20200521_164832.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
Old Tag: Dam

IMG_4550.JPG
This is Wildwood Dam. It's a drawdown dam on Trout Creek in Ontario. Built from 1962-1965.

IMG_4738.jpg
For good measure, this is Gorrie Dam on the Maitland River. Well past its prime, this recreational dam (no real flood control role) might be decommissioned since it's cheaper than repairing or rebuilding it.

New Tag: Large Bell

IMG_4710.JPG
This bell was bought for a church in Gorrie, Ontario at an 1889 cost of $220.

Old tag: Zoo
IMG_4979.JPG

New tag: Fruit stand
IMG_4982.JPG

P.S. Gotta love what you can fit in the frunk...even with an every-ride-carry of a compressor, a backpack, and a bag full of stuff.
IMG_4994.JPG

OK, so i took off for a ride in this 98f 40% humidity weather just to grab this one and keep it going! :{)

Old Tag: Fruit/Veggie Stand
Fruit veggie stand.JPG

New Tag: Something Unique(must be cool, nothing lame) like this Old Barn with a Brick Castle Tower(i looked for Rapunzel but she wasn't there today).
green bluff castle barn.JPG

Better view
green bluff castle barn2.JPG

Old tag: Something unique.
IMG_6407.JPG
This road disappears into the lake...Thanks, erosion.

New tag: Something larger than life.
IMG_6419.JPG
This "Big Tomato" was a tourist information booth since 1961. For nearly two years now, however, I think it's just been a big tomato.

Back