• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I remembered a small bridge only about 20 miles away, it used to just have Caution One Lane Bridge signs many years ago. Now it has Yield signs on both sides and a 15 mph limit.

Narrow Bridge.jpg

If that is acceptable, next tag is a golf course, which are fairly distressed from our drought.
There was a ~5 mph breeze which was enough to knock the flag over just as I took the pic, the pole is on the green and the flag is behind my mirror.

Golf Hole.jpg

I remembered a small bridge only about 20 miles away, it used to just have Caution One Lane Bridge signs many years ago. Now it has Yield signs on both sides and a 15 mph limit.

View attachment 25539

If that is acceptable, next tag is a golf course, which are fairly distressed from our drought.
There was a ~5 mph breeze which was enough to knock the flag over just as I took the pic, the pole is on the green and the flag is behind my mirror.

View attachment 25540

Absolutely Acceptable.!!!

Genius to have a yield sign at both ends. Could have two vehicles sitting there for hours waiting for the other one to go.

Gulf Golf

Golf Course - I talked the operations manager into letting me ride around the clubhouse for a decent shot:
20150807_155820.jpg

New tag: UNDER CONSTRUCTION - doesn't have to be a building, anything that is not finished.
20150807_160236.jpg

You can see my new engine bars and awesome spotlights in this one.

Building under construction.

702a9fde840cb8a5d0c963486799c932.jpg

New Tag, I'll leave it to your interpretation but something to do with a railroad or bridge. Just please be careful and don't park on a railroad track ;)

f3d4c073862716be5cddc34e4ff6a47f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tag Railroad/Bridge

Tag Old Rail Bridge.jpg

Next, how about "No Structures". ie: no buildings, fences, signs, cars, or other man made stuff. Just your bike and nature for a backdrop. Liberal interpretation always allowed ;)

Tag No Structures.jpg

We're making a run to S. Lake Tahoe on Thursday, if tag is still good I'll try to get a picture somewhere along the way.

This is at around 7,000 ft elevation, it's smokey from all the wildfires lately. :(
I think there are six ranges in that area.

NatureView.jpg

I'll have to get the new tag tomorrow, one of the guys works tonight so we had to hustle home.

Let it ride.... so to speak. I am sure someone will grab it up soon. If they were all too easy or too close to home, the game wouldn't be a challenge. Just my 2 cents.
>T

Old tag... Big artwork.. Couldn't find art WITH a camera but hope this will be enough for the old tag.

20150907_175452.jpg

New tag... let's call it "something that doesn't belong there". Mine is not a great picture (I could not get the bike any closer) but this is a Bactrian Camel in someone's small pasture on a little country road in Rochester, Washington. It's a long ways from it's roots in central Asia.

20150902_171837.jpg

Btw.... The two humps are what makes this a Bactrian Camel... as opposed to a single humped Dromidary.

You're up! Go find something in your neck of the woods that is out of place.
>T

Last edited:
Back