• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I always ask people when they see a V shaped formation of flying geese, why is one side of the "V" often longer than the other side?

They deeply ponder the question.

Answer: Because there's more geese on that side! :D

Last edited:
Old Tag: A Formation

Experimenting with my Go-Pro on a handlebar clamp I got really good footage of my dash, not much of anything else. This is about the best still I could find of the formation in front of me.

Formation.jpg

At the destination:

Parked-Up.jpg

New Tag: A Chalkboard

Chalkboard.jpg

I is so nice to see folks from other countries get on board this forum. I get to see places like Dubai, that otherwise I would never get to see!

Tag chalkboard. This one is at A little place in downtown Olympia wa. Deschutes chalkboard.jpg

you're it. Find a marina like this one located in beautiful, always sunny olympia..Oly west bay marina.jpg

Old Grays Harbor Co jail... and courthouse. .
20150527_183839.jpg

How about an old, small-town cemetery. This one is about a hundred years old and is named for a small town that no longer exists (Sharon, WA). Walking through the grounds, you wonder about the stories behind the family plots and the lives of those people.
20150527_190347.jpg
you're it...

Last edited:
This is Rondo cemetery in Rondo Arkansas. Those identical white markers in the background belong to 85 unknown Confederate soldiers who died here in 1862. The cemetery itself dates 1836.

8f8064c8a4fd879d237f950b3217bd6f.jpg

2ebec3ccbb1a49e33c9d9b814b2270ae.jpg

There is a veteran's theme running through the cemetery, including several displays of old military hardware.

03b208771c05ed473cd4e53a15f38439.jpg

Next tag coming soon.

Last edited:
The next tag is a significant geographical boundary. This shot shows my bike with one wheel in Arkansas and the other in Texas.

It does not have to be at a sate line, nor do you have to actually straddle the line. Simply get as close as you can and show us evidence that it is the boundary.

36752065c1ced8c197be338653b8a7bb.jpg

D'oh, I knew this would be tagged by the time I got home.

Oh well, I'm posting my pictures anyway!

IMAG1017.jpg

IMAG1019.jpg

Guess I'd better go looking for a boundary...

trey

The next tag is a significant geographical boundary. This shot shows my bike with one wheel in Arkansas and the other in Texas.

It does not have to be at a sate line, nor do you have to actually straddle the line. Simply get as close as you can and show us evidence that it is the boundary.

Crossed 3 state lines and eastern continental divide twice today on way home from Little Switzerland. NOW YOU POST THE TAG.......

I see you put the rear tire in Texas since, well, everything's bigger in Texas, right?

Back