I'm going to ressurect this zombie thread to describe how I fixed my horn switch. I didn't feel like paying well over $100 to replace my left-hand control group, let alone taking apart the plastics to plug it in. So I found a similar-looking horn switch on ebay and they t
I was originally riding around like this: (don't know why it's backwards, sorry.
So I took the ebay switch apart and it looked like this:
So I unsoldered the horn switch and pulled it out. I opened up the honda and saw that they were close, but not exact:
So I unsoldered the horn switched and compared the two:
They were fairly close, so I pulled out the trusty side-cutters and did a little plastic surgery:
It went right in, I resoldered it and, voila! a cheap fix to a minor problem. Now my denali soundblaster doesn't honk at me every time I hit a bump.