• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hondabikepro gear?

skills4lou

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I’ve been working my way through the threads looking for farkles and keep running across threads from his designs. What’s the chance of finding some of his kit, given that he hasn’t been online since last year?

I think Dale has retired and is not making his goodies any more. You will occasionally see one of his rear seat racks pop up in the classifieds. Haven't seen one of his skid plates come up in ages. Too bad ... his rear rack is one of the best things I put on my 2015 DCT. Black Dog makes a pillion rack for the R1250GS/A, but not for Honda (and not for the Africa Twin) BDCW Pillion Rack BMW

Haven't seen anybody selling anything like that. Some of the forum members have fabricated their own and posted results in the forum.

there are several options for a skid plate - AltRider, SW Moto, etc. google a bit, or search these forums as they've been discussed frequently.

Thanks all for the suggestions. I'll likely end up going one of those routes. But first, I'm going to tinker. My last 7 or 8 bikes were all non-running projects that I bought specifically because I like tinkering. It's a disease. This bike is in great shape, so I have to go looking for opportunities. :)

Back